Sunday, August 21, 2011

Welcome to my "Korner" of the world!

Ok.....so many of you have been asking when I am going to start writing a book?  With all that is going on right now I thought maybe I would start out a little smaller so I have decided to throw my hat into the ring and start a blog!  Basically I will talk about things that are happening right now in my "Korner" of the world and about me and my family as we navigate the CRAZY time we live in :)  I will post on topical news events, my AHA moments, kids needs and local businesses that I personally recommend.  The most important goal of my blog is to connect with YOU...the reader!  Feel free to comment (respectfully of coarse) on any of my posts.  I hope that you come along for the ride as I navigate through this CRAZY thing we call life.

No comments:

Post a Comment